Monday, April 10, 2017

CAUTION! READ THIS FIRST! After You've Scrolled Through the Blog

Hey there Reader! Yes, you. No, not him, you.  LOOK WHERE I'M POINTING! Zossima Granger here, writer, founder, CEO and chief high potentate of this blog you've either A) Been told about by a friend B) Found by blind chance in an endless search for truth on the Internet or C) Been told about  by a friend.

This blog was inspired by my oldest sister who told me I should start one so it would be easier for people to find my poetry. I shall not reveal her name, as I sure she wishes to remain anonymousCOUGHHannah. Whether it was better for me to reveal my work to the general world, or that I should have kept it all locked in a safe filled with deodorizers, I leave to you to decide.

I am a pretty sporadic 'poet', and only write poems when I feel inspired, which happens about as often as a full lunar eclipse, so this blog may be supplemented at times by other works of mine, such as short stories, book reviews, novellas and more. If you enjoy things like that you might just enjoy this blog. If not, WHY THE HECK HAVE YOU READ THIS FAR?!

So, enjoy the blog! If you don't, please comment below and we'll work it out in as loud a way as possible. If you do, also comment below, and we'll have a sparkling back-and-forth about 18th century poets and iambic pentameter. To be perfectly honest, I'm a whole lot better at the first option.

1 comment:

  1. Zossima, this is perfect! Exactly what I was thinking when we were chatting this morning. Watch out, I'm going to send everyone this link and you'll be minority famous in no time - at least with all of my coolest and neatest friends *Oh hey there*

    ReplyDelete

A Very Fishy Endeavor